We are moving toward safe communities through accountable leadership and empowering our communities through partnership.
• We strive for professionalism in protecting life and property.
• We serve with honor, respect, and courage.
• We respect and protect the rights and dignity of all citizens through trust, honesty, and integrity.
• We strive for accountability in providing services to the best of our ability.
• We strive for excellence in delivery of services through unity, commitment and dedication.
Further, the NDPS Strategic Plan acknowledges the goals and priorities associated with the "Four Pillars" identified by the Navajo Nation Executive Branch.
"Rank does not confer privilege or give power. It imposes responsibility."
Peter F. Drucker